Voxer is a free walkie-talkie app that allows us to exchange voice and text messages.
During a Day of Voxer, we’ll be in touch over the app on and off so that you can get answers to the questions you have for:
1. You choose a date for your Day of Voxer.
You don’t need to free your calendar for this. A Day of Voxer works really well around your commitments.
For the beta test of this offer you need to choose a day before the 31st January. (You will receive access to my calendar upon booking)
2. You download Voxer to your phone.
If you don’t have a Voxer account, you’ll create one – it’s free.
We’ll add each other on Voxer, and I'll send you a welcome message.
3. I'll send you a quick form to get an idea of what you need help with on the day. Which can evolve as we chat.
4. When your Day of Voxer comes, you’ll have access to me from 8am to 4pm UK & IRE time.
Don’t worry – this isn’t an 8 to 9 hour chat and you’re not expected or supposed to be sitting by your phone waiting for replies.
Get in touch with any questions:
* Day of Voxer must be booked and used before the 28th February 2022. One day of the Beta Version is available to purchase per person.