Imagine having more confidence in marketing your yoga course.
If you have your own business then it's likely that you are already marketing your service.
But do you think you still need to improve it? Maybe you've done a couple of courses but you're not sure if you're spending your time in the right place. Sound familiar?
I get it. And I know how long it took me to become an expert marketer. I worked in advertising for more than twenty years. My specialism was planning large campaigns for big clients and making sure that the right client saw them.
So I understand how lots of businesses work, how to find the right person to buy their product and figure out where to place the right message.
I can help you to get your head around marketing. Which is why I'm launching a marketing series made especially for yoga teachers and coaches. Sound good?
Each week I'm going to provide you with a 30 minute tutorial, live video or interview about marketing to help your business. As a member of my Mentorship Marketing Series you can even suggest a topic. Some businesses will get the chance to be featured.
- Getting the chance to ask your question about marketing. So that you don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Understanding how different platforms work so that you can spend time in the right area for you.
- Having good systems in place that work for you and save you time.
- Creating the right pathways to create abundance in your life.
- Understanding where to focus your efforts so you can avoid spending hours on social media to launch your course.
- Getting a chance to ask questions on marketing about your business without paying a fortune in consultancy fees.
- All of this live in my private Facebook Group so that you can ask me and our group questions as you go along.
How would this change your yoga business?
Get rid of the uncertainty
Understand where to spend your time.
Decrease your risk of losing your audience. What happens if you put all your eggs in one basket and it has an outage on your most important sales day?
What is your back up plan? Do you know where to start? Have you got someone to ask?
Join the weekly tutorials and upskill your knowledge around marketing so you can feel more confident about where to place your messaging.
Let me help you
To be your mini marketing consultant to build your confidence.
In my weekly marketing series I will cover a wide range of marketing topics from digital marketing, to how to create a press release, to what website platform to use, to booking systems. I will also have guest hosts, interviews and Q&As. But you have to be a member to ask questions or to request a topic.
I have over twenty years experience in marketing. Since I left the world of advertising, I have created my own successful yoga and baby massage courses that sell. I understand the importance of being in a heart centred business.
Thanks so much for all of that. It was extremely helpful.
- Aideen (Coaching client who needed assistance with website and booking system.)
EW is the bomb
- Christopher Rector (then Marketing Director for ColPal NZ)
Elaine is the most professional person in the media industry.
- Geoff Lyons(then Marketing Director for Independent New Media)
Thanks for helping me to get my head around Instagram. Dying to get going now.
- Louise (Marketing course client who took my Instagram workshop)
This is for you if...
- You are a yoga teacher, fitness professional or coach who needs to improve your marketing.
- Who knows who their clients are but can't seem to connect with them.
- You are comfortable using social media to promote yourself but not sure about where to spend your time.
- You want to grow your business and you're ready to put in the effort to do it.
- Need more information about how to market your business.
Beta Membership costs:
$25 a month for three months
- 11 x marketing tutorials with a playback available.
- The opportunity to ask questions about marketing your business.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions about your business and receive advice and peer to peer support.
- And two bonus 1 hour recorded workshops.
Hi, I'm Elaine
I worked in advertising for over twenty years. In Ireland and abroad. I worked on huge global accounts like L'Oreal, Volkswagen, Colgate, Burger King, Chanel. During that time I practised yoga. It balanced out the stressful nature of my career.
But when I had my daughter was born I realised that I needed more time with her and less time in the office. So I retrained as a yoga teacher and infant massage instructor. My niche is prenatal yoga and postnatal support.
I balance teaching yoga with my passion for marketing. It brings me great pleasure to use my skills that use to support big business to enrich small businesses and local communities.
So let me help you. The world needs more successful yoga businesses. Just imagine a calmer world where people moved more. Wouldn't it be amazing?
This is a digital product. And I can't guarantee results because everyone's situation is different.
But I am confident that this will help you. So I will offer you your money back within 7 days of purchase.