How to use Networking to Grow your BusinessFeb 08, 2023
How do you feel about marketing your business? Do you have a long list of things that you think you need to do to get clients?
What if I told you that all you need to do is turn on your computer, sign up to a networking meeting, show up and describe how you help people?
Networking is one of the marketing tools I use for my business and guess what, it works!
There are so many different ways that you can network. I guarantee there is a place that is perfect for you, because it’s not a one size fits all.
This year alone, in January, I have secured 22K of revenue through networking. 💃
➡️ You can do the same, with a little work.
To start you need a simple system:
- A short, clear sentence that says how you help your ideal client to achieve the results that they want.
- To choose someone at each meeting that you would like to follow up with on a one to one call where you can learn what they need help with.
- To follow up with the people that you would like to connect with, by phone (not email!) after each meeting to organise a catch up.
- To be able to listen to your future clients carefully so that you can hear what they need help with and the ability to decide whether you can or want to help them achieve their goal.
- To have the self belief and talent to help your connections to achieve what they need to succeed.
It’s not all about the sales and revenue, although that makes me very happy!
- Since I’ve started networking I’ve found people who can help my business.
- I’ve been able to refer businesses that I now know that I can trust to deliver a quality service to my clients.
- And I’ve been inspired by so many wonderful people and businesses that I have met. Both online and in person.
Content is still important!
Because it helps answer the questions that you can’t when you are asleep or making pizza! BUT networking can really give your business a good ⚡️kick start.
So do you go networking for your business?
➡️ Are you interested in coming along as my guest to meet new people and network your business?
I network in a range of different groups.
- I am a member of https://wibn.co.uk/ which is a women in business network which is UK based. It's non competitive so within each group there is only one member that represents each field.
- I'm also a member of 4N Network which is a predominantly online based networking group in the UK. Click here for more information.
- And I am also a member of my local LEO Dublin City Women in Business Network. Click here to join
If you would like to try any of these meetings out for free email me at [email protected]
Get my LinkedIn to Leads Checklist.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.