8 ways to grow your email listMar 11, 2023
Have you ever blamed yourself and your experience for poor sign ups to one of your courses?
Perhaps thought that you need to do a better, more acclaimed version of the professional accreditation that you already have?
Here's the thing, you don't. It's not you. It's not your training. It's your marketing!
When talented teachers or coaches put lots of effort into launching their latest courses or programs and get little or no uptake it breaks my heart. I know that they are amazing and have so much to share.
They often assume that they "aren't enough." Which isn't true.
They say that they "did everything to promote their offering." Again incorrect. Because even though they might have shared on social media, and reached out to groups they are part of, if they don't have a list of potential customers, then it makes it really hard to get sign ups.
I know this because I started doing this way before everyone started talking about growing their list on Instagram! I built my first email list to promote my newsletter back in 2008. I used Facebook and Twitter and a registration print out at my events. I've gotten a little more sophisticated these days! And I want to share them with you.
So here are 8 things you can do to grow your email list:
- Offer content or incentives that are really valuable for your ideal client and ask for their email address
- Use pop-ups or exit-intent forms on your website to capture email addresses
- Share a freebie on your social media channels to encourage sign-ups
- Host giveaways or contests that ask for an email sign-up to enter
- When you are attending events or trade shows, collect email addresses in-person
- Make sure that your email sign-up form is really easy and quick for people to use
- Collaborate with other businesses and co-promote each other's email lists.
- Run a challenge or a webinar
Are you still asking HOW to grow your list with ease?
I have a short course on how to grow your email list with ease. It includes a recorded workshop. AND:
- A follow up Personal Recorded Video Feedback session within the Private Facebook Group.
- A 40 Lead Magnet Ideas Workbook PDF
- A recorded tutorial on How to host your Lead Magnet
- A recorded tutorial How to Create an Automated Email Welcome Series.
- 5 different Lead Magnet Canva Templates to customise and use as your own with Accompanying Canva Training Tutorial on how to use the templates.
- Private Facebook Group to receive peer to peer support and further resources on how to Attract your Ideal Clients.
Get my LinkedIn to Leads Checklist.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.